H2O Lifeguard and Recreation Management: Career Opportunities
Position: Hilton Lifeguard
Schedule: Part-time, Full-time, weekends and weekdays
H2O is an organization that offers aquatic and recreation facility management services by providing highly professional team members to its clients’ properties. Founded in 1991, H2O is being redefined with an entirely new management team and is preparing for immense growth. We are looking for exceptional people to define its new identity.
This job is for our Hilton Lac Leamy project. Qualified candidates will get the chance to work in a 5-star hotel alongside world-class leaders in customer experience.
- Provide safety supervision for swimmers
- Intervene in first aid or public relation type emergencies
- Provide access control to Hilton’s amenities
- Assist the Hilton’s operations team in water quality testing
- Provide excellent world-class customer experience to pool users
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Possess a valid National Lifeguard Certification
- Ability to comfortably speak French
Compensation and Incentives
- Starting salary of $18.25/hour
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible Hours
- Career Development
- Positive company culture
- Optional Health Benefits for Qualifying Candidates
H2O is committed to providing an equal, inclusive, diverse, and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. We promote the principles of diversity and inclusion and adhere to the tenets of the Canadian Human Rights Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the “Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse du Québec”. We encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of all races, religions, ethnic origins, sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the hiring process, please use the Contact information below to request special accommodation. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. Please contact Human Resources.