H2O Lifeguard and Recreation Management : Career Opportunities
Position: Commercial Cleaner
Schedule: Part-time (10-25 hours a week), weekdays and weekends
H2O is an organization that offers aquatic and recreation facility management services by providing highly professional team members to its clients’ properties. Founded in 1991, H2O is being redefined with an entirely new management team and is preparing for immense growth. We are looking for exceptional people to define its new identity.
This job is for our Sutton project which entails cleaning the common areas of the 2000 Jasmine Crs. building in Ottawa’s east end. Qualified candidates would be cleaning these buildings with highly experienced team members.
- Perform cleaning duties for the designated areas per contractual obligations
- Collaborate with existing commercial cleaning team members to ensure the job is complete up to H2O’s standards
- Ensure all common areas are tidy throughout the duration of your shift
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have good customer service skills
- Reliable and dependable, must be a team player
- Physically able to work up to 8 hours a day cleaning, climb stairs as well as lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs
- Pass a Level 1 Criminal Background Check
Compensation and Incentives
- Starting salary of $18/hr
- On-site Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Optional Health Benefits for Qualifying Candidates
H2O is committed to providing an equal, inclusive, diverse, and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. We promote the principles of diversity and inclusion and adhere to the tenets of the Canadian Human Rights Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the “Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse du Québec”. We encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of all races, religions, ethnic origins, sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the hiring process, please use the Contact information below to request special accommodation. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. Please contact Human Resources.