H2O Lifeguard and Recreation Management: Career Opportunities
Position: Amenities Administrator
We are seeking a highly organized, creative, and detail-oriented Amenities Administrator to join our team. The Amenities Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the amenities within our Hotel, Condo and rental communities, including the fitness area, pool, party rooms, kids playrooms, and more. The successful applicant will oversee our Ottawa and Toronto portfolio of clients.
- Oversee the scheduling and maintenance of all amenities
- Oversee the marketing and promotion of events and activities
- Creating a weekly, monthly, and annual event calendar
- Social media of the Amenities
- Coordinate with HR the hiring of Fitness & Aquatics instructors
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure that all amenities are properly equipped and maintained
- Act as the primary point of contact for residents regarding amenity-related issues
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the use of amenities
- Monitor and enforce compliance with amenity policies and regulations
- Prepare and manage the amenities budget
- Organize and execute community events and activities
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- A background in business administration or project management considered an asset
- Experience in property management or related field is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google, ADP, and other relevant software
This role offers a salary range of $50,000 to $55,000 per year. We also offer a competitive benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you have a passion for creating healthy communities through recreation and positive interactions and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
H2O is committed to providing an equal, inclusive, diverse, and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. We promote the principles of diversity and inclusion and adhere to the tenets of the Canadian Human Rights Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the “Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse du Québec”. We encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of all races, religions, ethnic origins, sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the hiring process, please use the Contact information below to request special accommodation. Accessible formats and communication supports are available upon request. Please contact Human Resources.